Naomi Osaka ~ US Open Face Masks for Black Lives ~ Individual Print
Naomi Osaka, the 3-time undefeated grand slam winner and the first Asian player with three grand slam single titles, used her platform to bring awareness to the murders of seven Black Americans during the 2020 US Open.
$25 for one 8”x8” high-quality print (please select which print you would like in the drop down).
1. Breonna Taylor: She was a Black woman shot and killed in her own home by three plainclothes police officers, who are still walking free.
2. Elijah McClain: He was a Black man who was walking down the street and dancing when he was killed after a police officer put him in a chokehold.
3. Ahmaud Arbery: He was a Black man who was jogging through Brunswick, Georgia when he was chased and murdered by two white men.
4. Trayvon Martin: He was a 17 year old Black boy who was shot and killed by a neighborhood watch volunteer when he was walking home while wearing a hoodie and carrying Skittles.
5. George Floyd: He was a Black man who was murdered by a white police officer who knelt down on his neck for several minutes.
6. Philando Castile: He was a Black man shot and killed by a police officer during a traffic stop. Castile’s partner and 4 year old daughter were in the car with him.
7. Tamir Rice: He was a 12 years old Black boy who was playing in the park with a toy gun. Tamir was killed by a police officer just 12 seconds after he arrived at the scene.
10% of proceeds will be donated to @gathering4justice
Please allow 5-7 business days before shipping.
For the complete set of all 7 Naomi Osaka prints, click here.